The Highlands cover an area a third of the land area of Scotland with the 7th largest population out of the 32 local authority groups in Scotland.
Here to get you moving - we're open for business
We are delighted to say that, following the latest government announcement on the easing of lockdown restrictions, we are open for business and ready to assist you with selling your home or finding the perfect new one. To get in touch please click here.
And from Monday, 29 June, you will also be able to visit our offices by appointment, view potential homes and even move home.*
To mark this, and to help get Inverness and the Highlands moving, we've launched a great new fixed price package of £995 to sell your home.
We are a leading Estate Agency and Solicitors in the Highlands, Islands and Moray, as well as being one of Scotland's top law firms. At Harper Macleod, we'll treat your home like our own.
Get in touch today and request a free home valuation.
Our £995 fixed price fee package includes:
- No hidden costs or surprises – we will not charge commission
- Exceptional digital marketing – including signage and photography
- Listings on Rightmove, Zoopla and PrimeLocation
- Friendly, local experts driven to get the very best prices for your home
- Free home valuations
- A tailored accompanied viewing package is available to suit requirements
In addition, we offer conveyancing and a full range of legal services
* All of our offices and staff will be following the latest guidance from the Scottish Government and will be able to advise you on the steps you need to take in order to minimise risk in the current situation. Fixed fee price includes VAT.Learn more
Our specialist teams of solicitors, based in our offices in Inverness, Elgin, Lerwick, Thurso, Glasgow and Edinburgh offer the very best legal advice for every aspect of your life - for you, your family and your business. We offer a full range of personal and commercial legal services as well as being one of Inverness's leading estate agencies. To find out more information about the services we provide please see the pages on the main Harper Macleod website on the following areas.
To find out more about our full range of personal and commercial legal services, visit the Harper Macleod website.
The Highlands and Islands are home to more than 450,000 people and offer variety with the opportunity to live in the vibrant and bustling city of Inverness or lead a laid-back way of living in some of the more remote corners.
I have sold two properties and bought three properties each time using Harper Macleod – each transaction has been efficient and pain free