Estate Agency & Solicitors in the Highlands
Harper Macleod in Inverness & the Highlands
Here to get you moving
£995 Fixed Fee package
Here to get you moving - we're open for business
We are delighted to say that we are open for business and ready to assist you with selling your home or finding the perfect new one. To get in touch please click here.
To help get Inverness and the Highlands moving, have a great new fixed fee estate agency package for £995*.
We are a leading Estate Agency and Solicitors in the Highlands, Islands and Moray, as well as being one of Scotland's top law firms. At Harper Macleod, we'll treat your home like our own.
Get in touch today and request a free home valuation.
Our £995 fixed price fee package includes:
- No hidden costs or surprises – we will not charge commission
- Exceptional digital marketing – including signage and photography
- Listings on Rightmove, Zoopla and PrimeLocation
- Friendly, local experts driven to get the very best prices for your home
- Free home valuations
- A tailored accompanied viewing package is available to suit requirements
Fixed fee available when you instruct Harper Macleod to carry out the conveyancing for your property. Applies to residential house sales only. Price includes VAT.
In addition, we offer conveyancing and a full range of legal services
* All of our offices and staff will be following the latest guidance from the Scottish Government and will be able to advise you on the steps you need to take in order to minimise risk in the current situation. Fixed fee price includes VAT.
Harper Macleod services
Our specialist teams of solicitors, based in our offices in Inverness, Elgin, Lerwick, Thurso, Glasgow and Edinburgh offer the very best legal advice for every aspect of your life - for you, your family and your business. We offer a full range of personal and commercial legal services as well as being one of Inverness's leading estate agencies. To find out more information about the services we provide please see the pages on the main Harper Macleod website on the following areas.
To find out more about our full range of personal and commercial legal services, visit the Harper Macleod website.
Susan Breen was excellent returning my calls promptly and provided clear concise clarifications, the latter greatly assisted us liaising between our English solicitor dealing with our sale in Bristol and the purchase in Scotland. This all contributed to a seamless completion day and date of entry.