Fixed Price £242,000
By mutual agreement
For more information and an appointment to view please telephone Harper Macleod LLP on 01463 796 005
Home Report not required
Excellent opportunity to purchase a stylish Architect designed three bedroom detached villa TO BE COMPLETED END AUGUST 2017 in the Highland Village of Kiltarlity surrounded by open countryside. The home has been built with style for living at Phase II of Lifestyle Properties development. The ground floor layout can be adapted to suit your specific requirements with open plan being an option. The home is bright and spacious with high quality finishings throughout.
This home combines a blend of traditional country style with modern features and specifications. The home has a highly efficient air source heating and hot water solution system with low running costs.
The Highland Village of Kiltarlity has a convenience store and post office with coffee shop. It also has an active village hall. The primary school is a short walk from The Glebe and secondary schooling is provided at Charleston Academy, Inverness. There is a regular bus service to Beauly and Inverness.
A wider range of shops, hotels, bank, petrol station and railway station can be found approximately four miles away in the beautiful town of Beauly.
Inverness is within easy commuting distance (approximately 12 miles) and provides an extensive
range of retail, leisure and business facilities with excellent transport links by road, rail and air.
- Traditional natural slate roof.
- Zinc clad dormer and porch roof.
- Traditional white roughcast and high performance opaque stained larch boarding.
- Aluminium gutters and downpipes.
- High performance wooden factory paint finished double glazed windows and doors.
- High Insulation and Air Tightness Specification.
- Mitsubishi Energy efficient Air Source Heat Pump Heating.
- Water fed under floor heating.
- Envirovent Positive Input Ventilation (PIV).
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated hob, oven, extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
- Wet wall and wall unit lighting. The utility room has a washing machine and vented dryer.
- The bathroom is fitted with White WC, wash hand basin, bath with shower over and wet wall.
- Oak finish laminate flooring throughout ground floor, WC, en-suite and bathroom on first floor.
- Inlaid oak veneer doors throughout with stainless steel lever handles.
- Shaker design oak veneer sliding wardrobe doors with one mirrored panel.
- Shower with wet wall and shower screen in ground floor shower room
- High Energy Performance Ratings.
10 Year Premier Guarantee
Available end August 2017
- Two off road car parking spaces.
- Garden to front and rear garden with decking.
- Clothes poles.
Energy Efficiency Rating: B
To see the location of the property in an overall Inverness context, adjust the zoom by clicking the + or - buttons. Use the 'Map', 'Satellite' & 'Hybrid' buttons to switch between an ordnance survey style road map, a satellite aerial photograph or a combination (hybrid) of the two. Please note that the date of the satellite image is unknown and may not show new buildings.
(Please be aware the Google Street View was taken on the date shown. The building and surroundings may have changed since then. We always recommend you view the property personally.)
Important Information for Prospective Purchasers
This schedule is intended only to help you decide whether to view the property. We always recommend you view the property personally.
The information is believed to be correct, but it is not warranted and is not to form part of any contract of sale. All dates, distances, areas and room sizes noted are approximate and for use as a general guide only. Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the working condition or otherwise of any equipment such as central heating or kitchen appliances.
This schedule should not be taken as a comment on the condition of the property. This is a matter for your surveyor and we recommend that once you have found a property you are interested in, you obtain a survey report. We can provide details of surveyors if required.
Interested parties are advised to note their interest through their solicitor as soon as possible so that they can be informed if a closing date is fixed. Noting interest does not place any obligation on the seller to set a closing date or to give any noted interests the opportunity to offer. Whilst every effort will be made to advise noted interests of any closing date set, this cannot be guaranteed.
No responsibility will be accepted for expenses incurred by parties who have noted interest but do not get an opportunity to offer, or for any expenses incurred traveling to properties which have been sold or withdrawn.
Susan Breen was excellent returning my calls promptly and provided clear concise clarifications, the latter greatly assisted us liaising between our English solicitor dealing with our sale in Bristol and the purchase in Scotland. This all contributed to a seamless completion day and date of entry.